Wednesday, September 9, 2009

master of none

Autumn is already in the air. I woke up this morning to foggy hills that reminded me of Mt. Tabor. I am getting ready to start making Pacific Northwest breakfasts for the early mornings to take to work (consisting of a Doug Fir-esque smoked salmon and rosemary hashbrowns). I got to wear a light jacket for the first time a few nights ago.

(sunset highway)

Things are going really well although they have been busy. I spent last weekend rockclimbing and seeing a few friends/getting organized so I think I accomplished much more than I anticipated, for a change. I have been ridiculously emotional/weird for the past two weeks so I am glad I am finally getting out of outer space and getting back to rational thoughts and finishing projects. I hate being a girl sometimes. Speaking of being a girl, I can't believe I am going to be an architect and construct/plan whole buildings yet I can't even figure out how to fit a bike rack on my damn car! Someone help!

I am pretty excited about this weekend. My friend Ben is coming into town from Chicago and I think he is staying with me. I'm not sure what his plans are yet but I look forward to seeing him. He moved a while ago so it has been a while since we have been able to hang out!



(new etsy listings this month)


(bitches unleashed- mary and I hit the streets)




(Rockclimbing with Kelsie in Virginia)


(Jared's band "the Enigmatic Foe" playing his bday bash)

I think I have been feeling extra-crazy since September started. I hope things settle down soon! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to cardigans and scarves!

    I hope things settle down a bit for you soon.

    ReplyDelete