Friday, January 8, 2010

modern nature

Well, I lied, for we had a good two-three inches of snow and ice last night after all. Not that it is a huge accumulation, but my whole backyard is white and beautiful and I really wanted to go out and play in it. I tried to take some photos this a.m., but they turned out pretty lousy because I was in a rush to get to work. I hate that when I have a bunch of errands I want to run, the weather gets lousy. I HATE driving in ice/snow so it is likely my entire weekend will be filled with home-based adventures.

I am getting ready to do a HUGE project which I will post on the blog when I am finished. I have a million things I want to do this year on the creative front, including launching my clothing and accessories line at the end of the year. I am hoping all that time at fashion school will have paid off (it was EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) at some point. Since the boy and I split up, life has gotten a bit less hectic so I am hoping to get more accomplished this year and make it the best year ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment